Lunes, Marso 4, 2013

Buwan ng wika

     On buwan ng wika we enjoy to represent the Filipino
Dance. We celebrating buwan ng wika because we are
Filipino. And we happy together to present this program


Baking:
 
 This is my first time to do this but its enjoy to do this 
Baking and I angered to my groups because they don’t 
Have cooperate. And I enjoy my first time  specially 
Teacher josh teach demo to us how to bake. 
  

Entrepreneurial Products:

I enjoy to represent my Entrepreneurial product Styro
Heart . I enjoy to do it because it is simple and enjoy.
And I have a experience in reporting I use my skill to
Perform it into the class.

Extemporaneous Speech:
                
My experience in extemporaneous is I feel nervous
And this is my first time to having a extemporaneous speech.
On that time my feeling was scared because of the judges 
Specially our principal. But its ok because According to sir josh it 
is good because if were in college we can useit and we know 
what to do in next extemporaneous speech. 

Field Trip:

  This is my last in D.A during that field trip I enjoy all venue
Specially  star city Because star city is the most enjoy in all 
Venue. And during that time I cannot carry the rides specially 
The Viking. I enjoy this with my teacher and friends.



Christmas party :

    Christmas party is  the most enjoy party among the pass
Christmas party. because our Christmas party  its enjoy 
specially  have a picnic style and have a videoke session! Were 
all enjoy and happy on that time. And we sleep over together at
school like camping and we have a enjoy and fun games.






My auto-biography

My name is Joshua S. Amora I am 16 years old Im studied
At Dasmarinas Academy, now I am Fourth Year High 
School Graduating student so now my life is sometimes 
Good , sometimes bad, now I have my small business 
DVD Rental Since Grade 5 , sometimes I hate my parents 
Because of not understanding me as a son and only my 
Friend understand my situation. But its secret  and 
now  I just smile because I know smile is the only way
to hide the pain and now I focus because this problem
Is maybe distract my study..











Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento